Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Duo return in action and reaction - Jack Dunn scored twice as Lucas and Mamadou Sakho returned to action for Liverpool U21s in their 2-0 win at West Ham on Friday night. LFCTV Go subscribers can now watch highlights and reaction on demand.
- Photos: Duo inspire Hammers win - Mamadou Sakho and Lucas gave Brendan Rodgers a massive boost as they returned to action for the U21s on Friday night as they beat West Ham 2-0. Here is the best of the match in pictures.
- U18s v Man U live on Saturday - Liverpool U18s take on Manchester United at Carrington on Saturday morning – and you can watch the game live on LFC TV and online from 10.30pm GMT.
- Lucas and Sakho star as U21s win - Lucas and Mamadou Sakho made a successful return to action as Liverpool U21s beat West Ham United 2-0 at Grays Athletic FC on Friday night.
- Youngsters show racism the red card - Liverpool and the club's official charity Liverpool FC Foundation, welcomed more than 100 pupils from local schools across the city to Anfield yesterday for Show Racism the Red Card's Anti-Racism Educational Event.
- YNWA is back tonight - The brilliant play which tells the entire history of Liverpool Football Club, 'YNWA', returns to the Royal Court Theatre on Friday night in front of a sell-out crowd.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Liverpool Football Club makes £50m annual loss - Liverpool Football Club loses almost £50m in 2012-13, but says it is making 'good progress' on and off the pitch.
- Luis Suarez buy-out clause admitted by Liverpool owner Henry - Liverpool owner John Henry admits they refused to sell Luis Suarez last summer despite a £40m buy-out clause in his contract.
- Liverpool send out title message with latest win - Steven Gerrard - An easy win at Southampton "sends out a message" to Liverpool's rivals in the title race, says captain Steven Gerrard.
- Southampton 0-3 Liverpool - Liverpool strengthen their title challenge as victory over Southampton lifts them into second in the Premier League.
- Conor Coady: Liverpool midfielder extends Sheffield United loan deal - Liverpool midfielder Conor Coady extends his loan spell at Sheffield United until the end of the season.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers pleased with Reds' resilience - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers praises his team's "character and resilience" after the 4-3 win over Swansea.