Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Rodgers: Defensive record must improve - Brendan Rodgers today pledged that Liverpool will work hard to strengthen their defensive decisiveness - but stressed a collective effort is required.
- Newcastle v LFC: Further sale - Liverpool FC have released the following further ticket sale details for the Barclays Premier League fixture against Newcastle United at St James’ Park on Saturday November 1, kick-off 12.45pm BST.
- Pick up a Hull matchday programme - Liverpool return to Barclays Premier League action tomorrow when Hull City visit Anfield - and the official matchday programme is the perfect souvenir for our clash with the Tigers.
- Last chance to vote for Fara Williams - There's still time for you to vote for Liverpool Ladies' Fara Williams, who has been nominated for a prestigious prize at the MBNA Northwest Football Awards.
- Ruddock: LFC was time of my life - Neil Ruddock reveals why he had the time of his life at Anfield in Episode 11 of #LFCWORLD, Liverpool FC's official weekly magazine show, which is available to watch for free on demand via LFCTV GO.
- Gallery: Reds build towards Hull City - A number of Liverpool players were in training at Melwood on Thursday as Brendan Rodgers and his coaching staff begin the build-up to facing Hull City this weekend. Here is a selection of images from the session.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Liverpool v Hull City - Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Liverpool and Hull City.
- Police called to 'Balotelli car row' - Police investigate a claim that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli "threatened" a woman who was taking pictures of his Ferrari.
- Balotelli 'reminded of club culture' - Brendan Rodgers reminds Mario Balotelli of the club's culture after the player swapped shirts with Real Madrid's Pepe.
- The unwritten rules of football - As Balotelli controversially swaps his shirt at half-time during a Champions League game, take a look at rules players don't have to, but probably should, respect.
- Balotelli shirt swap 'sheer madness' - Former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson describes Mario Balotelli's half-time shirt swap as "sheer madness".
- Balotelli shirt swap angers Rodgers - Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is unhappy Mario Balotelli swapped shirts with a Real Madrid player at half-time.