Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Murray nets on debut in friendly win - Satara Murray netted on her debut as Liverpool Ladies beat Aston Villa 4-1 in a pre-season friendly at the Select Security Stadium in Widnes on Sunday afternoon.
- Youth Cup fifth round date set - Liverpool's Academy youngsters will host Birmingham City in the FA Youth Cup fifth round at Chester FC's Deva Stadium on Friday January 30 at 7pm GMT.
- Videos: The best of the Bolton action - Liverpool were forced to settle for a replay after they were held to a goalless draw by Bolton Wanderers in the FA Cup fourth round at Anfield on Saturday - and LFCTV GO subscribers can now watch the highlights and reaction online.
- U21s v United live on Monday - Liverpool U21s face Manchester United at Leigh Sports Village on Monday night, and you can watch the whole game live on LFCTV HD from 6.30pm GMT.
- Monday: Brendan to preview cup decider - Brendan Rodgers will preview Tuesday night's Capital One Cup semi-final decider against Chelsea with a press conference on Monday morning – watch it live on LFCTV HD and LFCTV GO.
- Meet the Academy... Callum Nicholas - U18s midfielder Callum Nicholas is the latest player to feature in our weekly Meet the Academy series, which seeks to shed further light on the aspiring talents developing their potential at the club's Kirkby youth base.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Balotelli given warning by Rodgers - Mario Balotelli has not been good enough in training to play for Liverpool at the moment, according to Brendan Rodgers.
- Liverpool 0-0 Bolton Wanderers - Bolton produce an exceptional defensive display to deny Liverpool at Anfield and earn an FA Cup fourth-round replay.
- Bolton hope to replicate 1993 spirit - Bolton hope to cause another FA Cup shock at Anfield, just as they did 22 years ago against the then holders Liverpool.
- Heskey relishes Anfield return at 37 - Bolton's Emile Heskey says the chance to return to Anfield in FA Cup at 37 is 'wonderful' after working as a TV pundit.
- Liverpool can reach final - Rodgers - Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool can reach the League Cup final after a 1-1 draw with Chelsea in the semi-final first leg.
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea - Raheem Sterling cancels out Eden Hazard's penalty to leave Liverpool's League Cup semi-final with Chelsea finely poised.