Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Win Arsenal tickets with LFCTV HD offer - Subscribe or upgrade to the all-new, bigger and better LFCTV in stunning HD now and you could be in with a chance of winning a pair of special hospitality tickets for Liverpool's home clash with Arsenal in December.
- 42 photos: Reds in training for Magpies - Liverpool's preparations for their weekend trip to Newcastle United continued in earnest with training at Melwood on Thursday morning - here is a selection of images from the session, captured by our photographers.
- Rossiter: My feet are firmly on the ground - Even if Jordan Rossiter contemplated getting caught up in the hype that accompanied his Liverpool debut, the people who surround the young Scouser on a daily basis would never allow it to happen.
- 'Developing players is the priority' - Liverpool U18s manager Neil Critchley has revealed how a chat with Brendan Rodgers reiterated the philosophy that producing players for the first team is more important than winning games.
- Gerrard's belief in Liverpool strike duo - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has confidence that both Mario Balotelli and Daniel Sturridge can find their finest performance levels to help the Reds flourish in pursuit of their ambitions this season.
- Boss: What impressed me most about Borini - Brendan Rodgers has praised the manner in which Fabio Borini embraced a return to action on Tuesday night, by putting pace and mobility to good use during the 2-1 victory over Swansea City.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Gerrard open to move from Liverpool - Steven Gerrard says he could join another club next summer if Liverpool do not offer him a new contract.
- Newcastle United v Liverpool - Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Newcastle United and Liverpool.
- Bournemouth draw Liverpool in Cup - Championship side Bournemouth will play Liverpool in the quarter-finals of the Capital One Cup.
- Balotelli overcame injury in warm-up - Mario Balotelli inspired Liverpool's League Cup win against Swansea despite picking up an injury, says Reds assistant Colin Pascoe.
- Liverpool 2-1 Swansea City - Mario Balotelli inspires a late comeback as Liverpool beat Swansea to reach the League Cup quarter-finals.
- Police will not charge Balotelli - Police will take no further action against Liverpool's Mario Balotelli over a row involving photos being taken of his car.