Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Free from 2pm: BR previews West Brom - Brendan Rodgers will host a press conference at Melwood today to preview Liverpool's clash against West Bromwich Albion this weekend – and supporters can watch live as it happens for free.
- Gerrard: We were not good enough - Steven Gerrard delivered a frank and honest assessment of his side's 1-0 defeat to FC Basel on Wednesday night, insisting Liverpool were simply not up to standard at St. Jakob-Park.
- Have your say on LFC with #LFCsurvey - Fans can help shape the club's future via the first official Liverpool FC International Fan Survey, which launched on Friday September 12.
- ST holders - don't let a seat go empty - Even the most dedicated season ticket holder cannot attend every Barclays Premier League home match, but that does not mean your seat needs to go unoccupied.
- Rodgers: We didn't get going quickly - Brendan Rodgers bemoaned his side's lack of fluidity at the outset of the match and the concession of a 'soft goal' after Liverpool were beaten 1-0 by FC Basel in the Champions League on Wednesday night.
- Reds overturned by Basel in Switzerland - Liverpool's first Champions League away game of the season ended in defeat as they were beaten 1-0 by FC Basel in Switzerland on Wednesday.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Gerrard questions team-mates' desire - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard says Basel "wanted it more" in their 1-0 Champions League Group B win.
- Sturridge 'not in England squad' - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers does not expect striker Daniel Sturridge to be named in Thursday's England squad.
- Basel 1-0 Liverpool - Liverpool stutter to defeat in the Champions League as Basel's Marco Streller scores the only goal of their Group B clash.
- Allen & Ramsey miss Wales qualifiers - Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey will miss Wales' Euro 2016 qualifiers against Bosnia-Hercegovina and Cyprus this month.
- Gerrard critics will not go away - Steven Gerrard is far from a spent force but questions over his current role are not going to go away, says BBC Sport's Chris Bevan.
- Sakho sorry for early Anfield exit - Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho apologises for making "a bad choice" by leaving Anfield before the Merseyside derby.