Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- 'We need to improve all areas for Real' - Jordan Henderson acknowledged that Liverpool will have to improve on all aspects of their performance at Queens Park Rangers on Sunday when they host Champions League holders Real Madrid at Anfield.
- Lovren: Better to follow on Wednesday - Despite a late 3-2 victory over Queens Park Rangers on Sunday afternoon, Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren expressed his dissatisfaction with the manner of the result and pledged an improvement when Real Madrid roll into town.
- 4pm BST: Join first LFC Academy Hangout - Liverpool FC's third Google+ Hangout will take place from 4pm BST today and feature half-a-dozen aspiring talents from the club's Academy alongside Reds legend Robbie Fowler and several lucky fans in a live webchat streamed around the world.
- BR: Points are vital as we look for rhythm - Liverpool are working hard to rekindle their 'rhythm' and 'personality' according to manager Brendan Rodgers, who insists that as they seek that spark, winning at all costs is a must.
- Free worldwide delivery online now - If you're looking to stock up on official Liverpool FC merchandise ahead of Wednesday's Champions League meeting with Real Madrid, or doing some early Christmas gift shopping, take advantage of free worldwide delivery at our online store now.
- Dramatic QPR win in action and reaction - A stoppage time own goal from Steven Caulker gave Liverpool all three points after a 3-2 win at Queens Park Rangers on Sunday, and LFCTV GO subscribers can now watch the highlights and reaction online.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- 'Balotelli must improve massively' - MOTD2 analysis of how Mario Balotelli's poor form is made worse by his lack of effort, while Liverpool's defence lacks a leader
- England must back Sterling - Gerrard - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard says Raheem Sterling will be the best player in England but he needs his country's support.
- Liverpool lucky to win - Rodgers - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says his side did not deserve their thrilling 3-2 victory over QPR at Loftus Road.
- Queens Park Rangers 2-3 Liverpool - Four goals in a breathless final eight minutes sees Liverpool clinch a dramatic win over QPR who remain bottom.
- Sturridge suffers new injury setback - Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge, who has been sidelined since September, faces up to another month out with a calf injury.
- Sterling treatment 'grossly unfair' - Brendan Rodgers says the way Raheem Sterling has been treated over claims he asked to miss England's win in Estonia is grossly unfair.