Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- LFCCTV: Coutinho's all-action display - Philippe Coutinho was at the heart of much of Liverpool's best work during the exhilarating 2-2 draw with Arsenal on Sunday, and the highlights of his display can now be enjoyed on demand via LFCTV GO.
- Loan watch: Alberto's rapid impact - Our latest round-up on the exploits of Liverpool's contingent of on-loan players features a moment to remember for one youngster in particular.
- Sinclair nets as Reds sink Owls - Jerome Sinclair was on the mark as Liverpool U21s beat Sheffield Wednesday 4-1 in a friendly encounter at the Kirkby Academy on Monday afternoon.
- Analyse Arsenal draw with chalkboards - A stoppage-time goal saved a 2-2 draw for Liverpool against Arsenal on Sunday – analyse a thrilling contest in closer detail now with Opta chalkboards and match data.
- Four best players in Reds' Arsenal draw - Who were Liverpool's best four players in the dramatic late draw with Arsenal on Sunday? Simon Steers puts forward his case for the Reds' best performers...
- Win legends tour with Membership giveaway - The penultimate day of a special competition exclusively for LFC Official Members in the run-up to Christmas is offering the chance to scoop a spot on one of our legends tours.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Reds starting to recover - Lawrenson - Former Liverpool player Mark Lawrenson, who had described the Reds as "rudderless", says there are now signs of recovery.
- Skrtel posts picture of head injury - Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel says he needed seven staples for a head injury suffered in Sunday's draw with Arsenal.
- Reds can make top four - Rodgers - Boss Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool can finish in the Premier League top four after their 2-2 draw against Arsenal.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal - Martin Skrtel's header seven minutes into stoppage time earns Liverpool a draw against Arsenal in the Premier League.
- Dalglish recalls Hillsborough mayhem - Former Liverpool player Kenny Dalglish has described the "mayhem" during the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
- Howard fears for Mignolet confidence - Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard warns Simon Mignolet he faces a "hard road back" to regaining his Liverpool place.