Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Ice buckets for Brendan and Skrtel - Brendan Rodgers and Martin Skrtel today became the latest members of the LFC first-team set-up to take the ice bucket challenge to raise funds and awareness for ALS/MND charities.
- On demand: Brendan's City preview - Brendan Rodgers hosted a pre-match press conference at Melwood on Friday ahead of Monday night's trip to the Etihad Stadium – and the entire briefing is now available on demand via LFCTV GO.
- Rodgers: What we need against City - Brendan Rodgers has explained why Liverpool's naturally adventurous playing style when in possession will remain the approach when they take on Manchester City this Monday.
- Markovic and Moreno available on Monday - Summer signings Lazar Markovic and Alberto Moreno are available to join the Liverpool squad for Monday's Barclays Premier League trip to reigning champions Manchester City.
- Ladies face Sweden CL test - Liverpool Ladies have been drawn to face Swedish outfit Linkopings in the last 32 of the Women's Champions League.
- Mignolet dishes the dirt on LFC squad - Simon Mignolet lifts the lid on his dressing-room colleagues in the latest 'Teammates' feature.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Liverpool medical for £16m Balotelli - AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli is set for a medical as talks continue over a £16m move to Liverpool.
- Balotelli v Suarez: Why always them? - Goals, bust-ups and biting - a comparison of Luis Suarez and Mario Balotelli as Liverpool look to replace one controversial striker with another.
- Liverpool agree £16m Balotelli fee - Liverpool agree a £16m fee with Italian club AC Milan to sign former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.
- Liverpool 'over' title loss - Sturridge - Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge says everyone at the club is over the "heartbreak" of losing the league title last season.
- Liverpool 'stronger without Suarez' - Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge says the team has moved on after Luis Suarez's exit and are stronger than last term.
- Liverpool 2-1 Southampton - Daniel Sturridge scores late as Liverpool open their campaign with a hard-earned win over Southampton at Anfield.