Latest Liverpool FC News
The Latest News from the Official Liverpool FC Website
- Videos: Boss and Rickie preview CL tie - Brendan Rodgers and Rickie Lambert met with the media in Bulgaria to preview Wednesday's Champions League tie with Ludogorets Razgrad – and the press conference is available to watch on demand via LFCTV GO.
- Photos: The evolution of our all-red strip - It was 50 years ago today that Liverpool wore an all-red strip for the first time in the club's history – and our photo gallery below charts how the team's iconic home shirt has transformed since November 1965.
- Lambert: A massive game to make amends - Rickie Lambert believes tomorrow's crunch Champions League clash in Bulgaria is among the biggest games of his career to date, with the Liverpool striker determined to rise to the occasion and build on a debut goal for the club.
- Video: Reds training for Bulgaria quest - Liverpool trained at Melwood today before flying out to Bulgaria for their Champions League encounter with Ludogorets Razgrad – and the LFCTV GO cameras were there to capture the session.
- 50 years since LFC first wore all red - On this day 50 years ago, Liverpool took to the Anfield turf to face Anderlecht in the European Cup sporting an all-red strip for the first time in the club's history.
- Rodgers: We must put Palace loss behind us - Brendan Rodgers insists Liverpool will head into Wednesday's crunch Champions League clash with Ludogorets Razgrad with all thoughts of the weekend's Crystal Palace frustrations behind them.
Looking for something else? Use the search box below to find more Liverpool FC News
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The Liverpool Echo
The Latest Liverpool FC News from The BBC website
- Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool - Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Champions League game between Ludogorets Razgrad and Liverpool.
- 'Gerrard is best I have worked with' - Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is full of praise for Steven Gerrard before their Champions League game against Ludogorets.
- Sturridge will return 'soon enough' - Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge says his injury troubles are making him stronger and he will be back "soon enough".
- 'Results reflect Liverpool's level' - MOTD2 pundit Phil Neville expands on his TV analysis of Liverpool's defeat at Crystal Palace and says he is not surprised by their mid-table position.
- I take all the blame - Rodgers - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says he takes full responsibility for his side's third straight Premier League defeat.
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool - Liverpool endure another miserable trip to Crystal Palace, who record their third win of the season thanks to two late goals.